Since being established in 1966, Flinders has achieved much of which we can be very proud—in innovative research, in high quality teaching and in community engagement.
Our facts and figures demonstrate our quality as an institution and tell the story of our inspiring achievements.
- Established in 1966 on the lands of the Kaurna nation.
- Our namesake is British navigator and cartographer Matthew Flinders.
- Main campus located at Bedford Park, with additional Adelaide locations at Victoria Square and Tonsley.
- Regional locations span the Barossa, Port Lincoln, Mt Gambier, Renmark, and Victor Harbor.
- Interstate locations include Hamilton and Warrnambool (Victoria), and Alice Springs, Casuarina, Darwin, Katherine and Nhulunbuy (Northern Territory).
- Courses delivered in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, and Malaysia.
- Member of the International Network of Universities and Innovative Research Universities Australia.